Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 450 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 4 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
We work with life sciences companies of all sizes, from companies who are bringing their first product to market, to the largest multinational firms, including all 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies by revenue.
Red Nucleus is seeking a quality assurance software tester who is passionate about identifying issues and achieving high-quality software implementations as part of a small team of developers.
- Evaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlines
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, and content
- Assist with automated testing to complement manual testing efforts
- Establishes benchmarks for program efficiency in operating and response times
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing
- Recommends program improvements or revisions to programmers
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs
- Reviews and contributes to software program documentation ensuring completeness and accuracy
- BA/BS in computer science or IT; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with manual software testing
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Ability to think laterally to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize those tasks
- Ability to handle multiple and changing deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- High level of motivation, ability to deal with pressure, and adaptability
- Ability to work in our Yardley, PA office
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with GitLab a plus
- Experience maintaining and run automated testing a plus
- Knowledge and experience in the life sciences industry a plus
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or biotechnology sales training experience a plus
Red Nucleus is an equal opportunity employer.