Red Nucleus is looking for a new teammate!
Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 500 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 4 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
We work with life sciences companies of all sizes, from companies who are bringing their first product to market, to the largest multinational firms, including all 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies by revenue.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Sales Operations Manager and is responsible for helping the organization grow by leveraging our targeted Marketing outreach to identify new leads, qualify leads sourced through promotional channels, and secure connections with new clients that expand the reach and impact of the company through the following:
- Industry Acumen
- Relationship Development
- Technical Acumen
To be successful, the Inside Sales Representative must have a customer service mindset and a high degree of focus on collaboration with all Red Nucleus sales teams, RN Business Unit leaders, and the Marketing organization.
The Inside Sales Development Representative will have many responsibilities including:
- Understand the larger dynamics driving the evolution of the life sciences industry and how it influences the adoption of Red Nucleus solutions. Translate this information into compelling sales messages that influence target buyers.
- Identifying new contacts within our population of target buyers at target companies within the pharmaceutical, biosciences, and medical device markets
- Working with Marketing to procure additional intelligence and optimize nurture campaigns that will drive interest and open doors with these target buyers
- Establish initial relationships with buyers via social media, e-mail, telephone, and videoconference to support discovery, qualification, and introduction of field sales and solution experts across Red Nucleus
- Growing early stage pipeline and increasing close rates for the entire organization due to quantity and quality of opportunities
Leveraging information gathered through these conversations to update ideal customer profiles, objections encountered, and messages that resonate in the sales playbook with the Sales Operations Manager
- Leveraging information gathered through these conversations to update buyer persona characteristics and campaign content with the Director of Marketing
- Supporting the introduction of new products and services within existing client accounts as necessary to support launch
- Recording contacts/activities and enhancing profile data for contacts within Salesforce.com in a timely and accurate fashion
- Supporting Marketing campaigns and sales goal achievement for the entire Red Nucleus organization
- Utilize the foundational platforms and version-specific features of CRM and other Sales & Marketing toolsets, understands details of primary and third party market research & networking techniques.
Background and Skill Requirements
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Inside Sales professional with specific qualifications that include:
- Four or more years of experience in Marketing and Sales, experience in the life sciences industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, and Pardot Marketing Automation solutions or similar tools
- Experience calling into Director and VP leaders within target companies
- High integrity and credibility in all discussions and actions
- High initiative, motivation, resilience, and persistence
- Ownership of and accountability for results
- Ability to grow into other Sales or Marketing roles over time as supported by need and aptitude
- Less than 10% travel anticipated
Red Nucleus is an equal opportunity employer.