About INVIVO, A Red Nucleus Company
We are a multi-dimensional agency that caters to the life sciences space where our purpose is to improve the quality of life by accelerating the understanding of science. Since 1998, we've been pioneering the integration of technology and creative visualization into communication that connects people and science. As a Digital Scientific Communications agency, we are committed to meeting our global healthcare client’s needs through:
- Insightful medical strategy
- Compelling scientific storytelling
- Illumination of data through visualization and interaction
- Digital solutions that use the best in leading edge technology
We have won over 150 industry awards including medical animations, AR/VR, data visualizations, medical games, and holography delivered on the latest digital devices and at major medical conferences around the world.
Our culture is not typical or ordinary, and we aim to keep it that way. At INVIVO, A Red Nucleus Company, we believe in providing a rich working environment, one filled with challenge that pushes us to innovate in ways that captures the imagination. Our culture is about fun, meaningful work and a true sense of community.
As a Senior Designer, you are responsible for creative concepts, pitches, presentation materials and other visual collateral to support our team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced creative environment with UX designers, software developers, and 3d animators to create mobile applications, print materials, environmental graphics and interactive experiences.
- Develop smart, strategic, and creative solutions that are on-brand.
- Execute designs and develop interactive elements based on wireframes, copy decks and supplied direction with minimum oversight.
- Apply and uphold brand identity systems (typography, photography, colour) on new and existing projects for a portfolio of clients.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate internally across multiple teams and disciplines to produce deliverables that meet team needs and expectations.
- Work closely with and take direction from Creative Team Leads. Through critiques provide reasoning behind design decisions and use feedback constructively.
- Mentor and support Junior designers professionally and set an example of INVIVO’s design standards and industry best practices.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of production to be able to see projects through completion from start to finish.
- Review and assess third-party artwork to make sure it meets our standards for development.
- Actively participate in client meetings (presenting work, receiving feedback on projects, and communicating that feedback internally)
- Identify and suggest solutions for resolving technical and creative issues.
- Ensure work always meets deadlines, budget, and quality expectations.
- Stay current on interactive, design trends and emerging technologies with a hunger to innovate. Share and present knowledge with team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a design studio, a marketing/ad agency – ideally focused on interactive design
- Possess a university degree or college diploma in graphic design
- Strong leadership, high attention to detail and organizational skills with an enthusiasm for pixel-perfect work.
- A strong portfolio that exhibits conceptual thinking (both visual and interactive), exceptional typography skills and an excellent understanding of design principals.
- Proficient in Mac OS working environment, with broad knowledge of Adobe CS (with a focus on XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign).
- Must be able to work cooperatively as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Self motivated, organized and accountable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure while meeting tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and/or experience with motion is a plus.
Check us out at: http://www.invivo.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #LI-MS1