About Red Nucleus
Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 500 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 4 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
We work with life sciences companies of all sizes, from companies who are bringing their first product to market, to the largest multinational firms, including the top 10 pharmaceutical companies.
About The Marketing Project Manager Role
As an essential part of the Marketing team at Red Nucleus, the Marketing Project Manager will manage the production of various projects, as well as help establish and evolve existing production processes. He or she will manage and communicate a clear vision of every project’s objective, motivate the project team to achieve them and create a project environment that enables peak performance for all teams
Your project management skills are well developed, and you have successfully managed projects within a marketing organization. You are a strong communicator and are highly responsive always being proactive in nature. Working across a variety of functional teams you are quickly able to gain respect based on your capabilities and your passion for success. You have well developed technical skills and remaining current across a variety of delivery platforms is just what you do.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently from concept to launch on budget and on schedule
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, estimates and associated documents
- Effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to set and manage expectations
- Participates in marketing update meetings and addresses any project update questions
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to multidisciplinary production teams (team sizes range from 5-8 people), including UX, Medical Content, Graphic Design, Animation, Software Development, and Quality Assurance
- Enforce project schedules ensuring deadlines and due dates are met
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Track, prioritize, manage, and report issues related to a given project
- Work closely with marketing team leads and other teams on an ongoing basis to ensure changing resource and project requirements are documented, understood, and clearly presented
- Provide a point of escalation for internal and external issues and work with internal and external stakeholders to address project issues
- Responsible for the timely and accurate entry of daily timesheets
Capability Requirements – education, skills & experience
- Proven success in the strategy, planning, and implementation of marketing projects
- 2-4 years of project management experience in a marketing capacity or interactive agency (or equal) setting preferred
- Working towards/completion of PMP preferred but not required
- A track record of delivering projects on time and on budget while maintaining client and team relationships
- Knowledge of project management tools, best practices, and processes
- Experience working with project management software, including MS Project and online Project Management tools; Mavenlink experience is a bonus!
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments
- Outstanding meeting and time management skills
- Proven track record in managing several projects at once while dealing with competing priorities to correctly identify and prioritize critical organizational and project tasks
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, and proven ability to negotiate a positive outcome for all parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.