Red Nucleus is looking for a new teammate!
Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 400 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 4 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
The types of projects we work on are diverse, spanning from pre-launch to post-launch positions of a brand lifecycle, across multiple audiences. Examples include
- Design and development of new drug and medical device launch curricula for sales representative and medical science liaison audiences
- Patient journey videos
- Interactive MOA animations
- Designing virtual clinical environments in which learners interact with HCPs and patients
- Workshop design, development, and live support for new product launches, national sales meetings, and plan-of-action meetings
- Patient, HCP, and KOL podcasts
We work with life sciences companies of all sizes, from companies who are bringing their first product to market, to the largest multinational firms, including all 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies by revenue.
- Communicate information, ideas, and concepts though the language of graphic design
- Develop graphics and other visual assets for digital and print-based learning solutions for our clients—pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies
- Collaborate with a group of individuals with diverse skills—project managers, medical writers, instructional designers, programmers, and medical editors—to ensure that our solutions are engaging, accurate, and meet our clients’ needs
- Take pride in the quality of your work and make a positive difference every day
- BA/BS/BFA in graphic design, interactive design, or equivalent
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Willingness and ability to:
- Adhere to core design principles
- Positively accept and implement constructive feedback from internal and external sources
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Contribute to a diverse team
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Deal with work-related pressure in a positive and professional manner
- Exhibit a high level of motivation, adaptability, and curiosity
- Learn and expand your skill set
- Maintain a professional and upbeat attitude
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Digital agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of additional Adobe CC applications such as AfterEffects and XD
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint)
Red Nucleus is an equal opportunity employer.