Are you all about getting it done, making it happen, and thinking ahead? Do people describe you as buttoned up? Does your To Do list have its own To Do list? Do you love the challenge of bringing together a diverse group of people to accomplish a common goal? If so, we want you on our team.
Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 400 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 4 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
The types of projects we work on are diverse, spanning from pre-launch to post-launch positions of a brand lifecycle, across multiple audiences. Examples include
- Design and development of new drug and medical device launch curricula for sales representative and medical science liaison audiences
- Patient journey videos
- Interactive MOA animations
- Designing virtual clinical environments in which learners interact with HCPs and patients
- Workshop design, development, and live support for new product launches, national sales meetings, and plan-of-action meetings
- Patient, HCP, and KOL podcasts
We work with life sciences companies of all sizes, from companies who are bringing their first product to market, to the largest multinational firms, including all 10 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies by revenue.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for external client contacts as well as an internal multi-functional team
- Managing project budgets, timelines, resources, and deliverables (including, but not limited to, e-learning, mobile, virtual preceptorships, instructor led/virtual workshops, games, video, and print)
- Reviewing and ensuring the overall quality of deliverables
- Determining project revenue recognition and forecasting and creating project invoices
- Assisting with proposal/pitch development (solution, timeline development, resource allocation, etc.)
- Ensuring solutions are sound/appropriate for our client’s needs
- Creating Statements of Work
- B.A. or equivalent experience managing and designing blended learning solutions
- At least 3 years of project management experience within a digital agency
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects within budget and scope, as well as to assess and manage client expectations
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize those tasks
- High level of motivation, ability to deal with pressure, and adaptability
- Ability to project a professional, consistent image
- Experience with the financial aspects of project management (budget planning, revenue recognition, invoicing, etc.)
- General understanding of the skills required to create blended learning products including multimedia authoring, multimedia artistry, programming, media creation and quality assurance, and knowledge of multimedia delivery platforms
- General understanding of user interface design principles, as well as browser-related standards
- Willingness to travel periodically to client meetings, workshops, and sales pitches
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in the life sciences industry a plus
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or biotechnology sales training experience a plus
- Educational background in business
Red Nucleus is an equal opportunity employer.