About INVIVO, A Red Nucleus Company
We are a multi-dimensional agency that caters to the life sciences space where our purpose is to improve the quality of life by accelerating the understanding of science. Since 1998, we've been pioneering the integration of technology and creative visualization into communication that connects people and science. As a Digital Scientific Communications agency, we are committed to meeting our global healthcare client’s needs through:
- Insightful medical strategy
- Compelling scientific storytelling
- Illumination of data through visualization and interaction
- Digital solutions that use the best in leading edge technology
We have won over 145 industry awards including medical animations, AR/VR, data visualizations, medical games, and holography delivered on the latest digital devices and at major medical conferences around the world.
Our culture is not typical or ordinary, and we aim to keep it that way. At INVIVO, A Red Nucleus Company, we believe in providing a rich working environment, one filled with challenge that pushes us to innovate in ways that captures the imagination. Our culture is about fun, meaningful work and a true sense of community.
About The Digital Project Manager - Intermediate Role
As an essential part of the Client Services team at INVIVO, a Red Nucleus Company, the Digital Project Manager will manage the production of various digital and mobile projects, as well as help establish and evolve existing production processes. He or she will manage and communicate a clear vision of every project’s objectives, motivate the project team to achieve them and create a project environment that enables peak performance for all teams
Your project management skills are so well developed that you could be teaching this discipline. You are a strong communicator and are highly responsive always being proactive in nature. Working across a variety of functional teams you are quickly able to gain respect based on your capabilities and your passion for success. You have well developed technical skills and remaining current across a variety of delivery platforms is just what you do.
- Manage multiple digital projects concurrently from concept to launch on budget and on schedule
- Develop and execute project plans, timelines, estimates and associated documents
- Effectively prioritize project deliverables & assignments
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to set and manage expectations
- Participates in client update meetings and addresses any project update questions
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to multidisciplinary production teams (team sizes range from 5-8 people), including UX, Medical Content, Graphic Design, Animation, Software Development, and Quality Assurance
- Enforce project schedules ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Track, prioritize, manage and report issues related to a given project
- Assist in the development and enhancements of production-based SOPs
- Work closely with INVIVO, a Red Nucleus Company, functional leads and teams on an ongoing basis to ensure changing resource and project requirements are documented, understood, and clearly presented
- Provide a point of escalation for internal and external issues and work with internal and external stakeholders to address project issues
- Responsible for the timely and accurate entry of daily timesheets
Capability Requirements – education, skills & experience
- Proven success in the strategy, planning, and implementation of client facing digital projects
- 3-5 years of project management experience in an interactive agency (or equal) setting preferred
- A hands-on background in web or mobile development processes and platforms – experience managing HTML5, iOS and Android projects is a plus
- Working towards/completion of PMP preferred but not required
- A track record of delivering projects on time and on budget while maintaining client and team relationships
- Knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Experience working with project management software, including MS Project and online Project Management tools; Mavenlink experience is a bonus!
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments
- Outstanding meeting and time management skills
- Proven track record in managing several projects at once while dealing with competing priorities to correctly identify and prioritize critical organizational and project tasks
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, and proven ability to negotiate a positive outcome for all parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.