Red Nucleus is the leading provider of strategic learning, performance, and process solutions for the life sciences industry. Our team is composed of more than 370 full-time employees whose commitment to creativity, quality, and on-time delivery is unrivaled in our space. At Red Nucleus, we work in an environment that fosters trust, self-expression, and the ability to excel in our careers. We are proud to have been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” for all 5 years that we have been headquartered in PA.
Our Culture & People
Red Nucleus is committed to an inclusive and engaging company culture we like to call, the “RN Family.” Our mantra is “Committed to Success” and we are dedicated to a culture of success that prioritizes our people, our clients, and our growth. We pride ourselves on having a low employee turnover rate and have been consistently voted a great place to work globally.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team and play a leading role in the defining and designing healthcare specific learning management solutions. The candidate that fills this role will be responsible for prioritizing, designing and executing the delivery of features in our products.
As Product Manager, you will work collaboratively with our cross functional stakeholders to help drive product adoption and revenue growth. You will own breaking down large initiatives with the development team into iterative deliverables and continually work with the team to ensure the result meets the client and organizational need.
What's In It for You
- Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren’t just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute on those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, expos and client-led events that will elevate your market knowledge.
- Team Events: Having a strong relationship with the people you work closely with is part of our recipe for success. Team outings, events and lunches are a common occurrence that help us forge new relationships and keep the existing ones strong!
As a Product Manager, your typical day might look like this:
- Assist in the definition and execution of the short-term roadmap (3-6 months) in alignment with the strategic vision
- Work with Product leadership to identify and deliver clearly defined epics
- Collaborate with customers to capture and validate existing needs and emerging trends
- Collaborate with functional department heads to define and measure success
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the pricing and packaging of new solutions
- Own the process of introducing, breaking down, and delivering epics with development teams
- Be a hands-on “Product Owner” in an Agile development environment
- Conduct focus groups and lead frequent conversations with clients and gather feedback on delivered features.
- Implement a data driven approach to analyze product usage and inform product roadmap decisions
- Assist in creating release notes and documentation for internal and external customers
- Create and deliver effective sales and services training on newly delivered features
- Drive early adoption of new features and products
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to inform the business on successes and areas of improvements
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS Product Management role
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Experience making this happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- Passion for metrics and data driven decision making
- Strong leadership skills to drive product success
- Strong communication and presentation skills to inform and educate key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address issues when they arise
- Pricing and packaging experience to define a Go-To-Market approach for the release of new products
- The ability to travel up to 50% of time
- Ideally, you also have experience with HR and/or Talent Management Systems for healthcare providers
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Life sciences / healthcare SaaS product management experience
- Strong technical background (Preferably in API’s and micro-services)
- Strong UX/UI Product Management Experience
- Certification in product management