Entry-level position perfect for starting a career in a learning/professional services agency. First role in a career path to becoming a Project Manager. Learn about and support the development of digital learning solutions and live workshops, including key steps in tactical development, timeline development, and financial management. Observe how to develop strong and productive client relationships from experienced, well-respected professionals.
Red Nucleus develops award-winning learning solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The APM plays a key role by providing project support to help ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and meet Red Nucleus quality standards.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate the process for submitting deliverables for client and medical/legal/regulatory review
- Support execution of audio and video recordings used in learning solutions
- Run financial reports, process invoices, and receipts
- Support timeline development and management
- Create/update client status reports
- Provide team support for business development proposals and pitch presentations as well as general project execution
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Exceptional teamwork, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- The ability to independently, proactively, and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- A high level of motivation, adaptability, curiosity, and the capability to deal with pressure positively
- The ability to consistently project a friendly, upbeat, professional attitude and image
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The ability to work full-time in our Yardley, PA office
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel to client meetings/events
Preferred, but not required
- Experience with/exposure to project management, creative/instructional content development, graphic design, programming, media creation, content editing, and/or quality assurance
Red Nucleus is an equal opportunity employer.