About INVIVO, A Red Nucleus Company
We are a multi-dimensional agency that caters to the life sciences space where our purpose is to improve the quality of life by accelerating the understanding of science. Since 1998, we've been pioneering the integration of technology and creative visualization into communication that connects people and science. As a Digital Scientific Communications agency, we are committed to meeting our global healthcare client’s needs through:
- Insightful medical strategy
- Compelling scientific storytelling
- Illumination of data through visualization and interaction
- Digital solutions that use the best in leading edge technology
We have won over 145 (current ads say 120) industry awards including medical animations, AR/VR, data visualizations, medical games, and holography delivered on the latest digital devices and at major medical conferences around the world.
This year INVIVO is the recipient of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award. Our culture is not typical or ordinary, and we aim to keep it that way. At INVIVO, A Red Nucleus Company, we believe in providing a rich working environment, one filled with challenge that pushes us to innovate in ways that captures the imagination. Our culture is about fun, meaningful work and a true sense of community.
About the Account Supervisor Role
As an essential part of the Client Services team at INVIVO, the Account Supervisor will manage the day-to-day client relationship and oversee development and timely implementation of tactics to ensure high client satisfaction. The Account Supervisor will serve as a liaison between the client and agency operations to foster and strengthen the client partnership. The Account Supervisor will articulate the client’s vision of every project and ensure good alignment of project deliverables to objectives, strategies, and metrics.
You are quick on your feet, able to adapt to an ever changing, fast-paced, growing environment, and handle critical tasks that enable growth for our customers. You are organized and passionate about your work with a strong eye for detail. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which enables you to form long-term relationships with clients. You are results-driven, autonomous and motivated individual who takes the initiative to get things done.
We’ve listed the key foundational areas that we consider to be important. We can cover the rest when we meet you.
- Serve as day-to-day client contact and deliver consistent high-level client service
- Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge of each client’s business, market, products, therapeutic and clinical information as well as industry trends to provide effective counsel and project direction
- Communicate the client’s needs and provide appropriate direction to the internal team
- Work with internal teams to ensure client initiatives are implemented with strategic intent, delivered on time and within budget allocations
- Lead client presentations and update meetings and follow up with correspondence to ensure clear communication on status, milestones, financials and next steps
- Develop and manage project briefs/scoping guides, scopes of work, change orders, status reports, budget control reports and other client documentation
- Review deliverables to ensure alignment to client objectives, feedback/direction has been incorporated, and tactics comply with all regulatory guidance and client processes as applicable
- Supervise the medical/regulatory/legal review process for all client deliverables
- Develop project plans in collaboration with project management and effectively prioritize project deliverables for the internal team
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to set and manage expectations
- Effectively plan and organize the work for you and the team – handling multiple projects efficiently, effectively and productively
- Actively monitor project finances and manage overall account profitability
- Know when to manage problems independently (while keeping the Account Director informed on all activities)
- Assist senior account management in the development of account plans that support forecast objectives and business development
- Identify any potential organic business opportunities as they arise and participate in business development opportunities as needed
Capability Requirements – education, skills & experience
- University degree, preferably in Science or Business
- +4 years of client service experience in an agency (or equal) setting
- Proven track record of building and sustaining client relationships and managing digital media projects to a successful conclusion
- A deep undestanding and passion for the health care industry
- A track record of delivering projects on time and on budget while maintaining client and team relationships
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, and proven ability to negotiate a positive outcome for all parties
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technologies and environments
- Outstanding meeting and time management skills
- Proven track record in managing several projects at once while dealing with competing priorities to correctly identify and prioritize critical organizational tasks
- Ability to travel to clients and attend a variety of client and professional functions
Check us out at http://www.invivo.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #LI-MS1